Saturday, July 28, 2012

I800A!

Well we FINALLY received the email saying .."this is just to notify you that your home study is complete and has been sent to DSS. You may now send your I800A". That was the BEST news we had received in two weeks. It feel's like we have waited forever for the go ahead. Now we wait for fingerprint cards. Once we receive them we can drive to Charlotte and then all we wait on is the USCIS approval letter!! One step at a time we are getting closer to our baby boy. Still have a lot of hoops to jump through but at least we are progressing. I try not to think of more than a step at a time or I will go crazy! I can say that through this I AM learning patience...and NO I did not pray for that! Its hard for me not to be in control but all I can do is pray everything comes together in God's perfect timing not mine. Now we are off to the next fundraiser...I am now trying to organize a silent auction so if anyone has anything that would like to donate just let me know.  Please join us in prayer as we pray for DSS to process the home study quickly and get to immigration and for immigration to process everything quickly. Others I have asked has said it has taken them 38-45 days to get their USCIS approval letter. Also pray that wherever our boy is that God will keep his hand upon him and keep him from harm til we can get there. Thanks for your love, prayers and support! Can't wait to update you soon to say we are on the way to Charlotte!
Love
Charm

No comments:

Post a Comment