Friday, July 13, 2012

First Fundraiser

Well today was the last day of our raffle. My friends at Under The Carolina Moon donated a $250 gift set and we sold tickets for the last month. ($1 a ticket or 12 for $10) Thanks to all the support from friends, family, coworkers, and complete strangers that were customers at Under The Carolina Moon, we raised $1550 to help bring home our sweet boy.Congrats to Jamie Lyda for winning Kyle's first fundraiser! Now on to try and find another fundraiser to top this one. IF anyone has any suggestions please feel free to comment on this post or send me a message. I am not thinking about the total of the cost..I would get to overwhelmed...but God always provides the funds we need to go to the next step. Thank you again to everyone for your support! Its not about ticket's or winning a giftset its all about fullfilling God's plan for our family and one special little boy...keep watching for the next step!

Love Charmon


This is my mom and sister who helped sell tickets while I was at work! Thank you!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment